Requirements & Education
This is not an employment opportunity, IT’S A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.
- Do you regularly hold the door open for strangers?
- Do you carry your neighbor’s groceries?
- Do you remember to call grandma on her birthday?
- Do you shovel the sidewalk before asked to do so?
- Do you return your shopping cart when done loading your car?
- Do you help your friends move apartments (again)?
- Do you know the meaning of life?
If you didn’t answer YES to these… then you can close this page.
(Okay, we’ll let you pass on the last question)
If you haven’t figured it out by now, Supplement Superstores doesn’t hire just anyone. Sometimes we go through 100 applications to hire just one person. Working at Supplement Superstores is not about punching a time clock and smoke breaks. We are here to make a difference in the lives of our customers by educating them and providing them the tools to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. So, if you think a fast food chicken sandwich is an acceptable form of nutrition, don’t bother to apply. But if you lead a healthy lifestyle, know what a gym is, and have a work ethic that is far above today’s “acceptable” standards, you will not only get hired, you will excel and grow here.
At Supplement Superstores we have the greatest customers and the benefit of strong customer loyalty. People come to S2 and want to buy from us, not only because we have the lowest prices in the country, but also because they are counting on us to provide top-notch customer service, the best quality products and an explanation of their benefits, the confidence that we will always have an educated employee in the store to answer their questions, and much more.
From food and nutrition planning to cardio and weight training at the gym, our team members are able to help customers attack their goals from every angle. We achieve this by educating our employees and helping them achieve the top credentials and certifications.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainers
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialists
- S2 Certified Sports Nutrition Specialists
As a Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist at Supplement Superstores, you have the opportunity to earn based on your own initiative, and you will be an expert in the industry before you ever work an hour on the floor.
Some of the great benefits of being part of the S2 Team include:
- Industry certification (CSNS, NASM FNS & NASM CPT)
- Free Supplements
- Advancement potential & career possibilities
- Monthly recognition programs
- On the job training
- Respected reputation in the industry
- Interesting and exciting products
- Enjoyable work environment
- And much more!
Click Here to complete an application online.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: While many employers are required by federal law to have an Affirmative Action Program, all employers are required to provide equal opportunity and may ask your national origin, race, and sex for planning and reporting purposes only. This information is optional, and failure to provide it will have no affect on your application for employment.